Happy Sunday Friends! If you find yourself in need of a little internet time, you might want to check out some of these links.
- Study shows reading classic literature and literary fiction improves people’s social skills.
- Literary boyfriends, boys from books you want to bang, and male protagonists that would make good friends.
- What contemporary authors do you think people will still be reading in 100 years.
- Really cute Halloween costume ideas.
- Next Sunday is Dewey’s Read-a-thon where you finally have an excuse to spend all day reading. I was skeptical when I tried this in April, but it was seriously so much fun. Let me know if you are participating too.
- Rebranding Feminism.
- 10 useful Old English words. Because sometimes you just need to call someone a Rawgabbit Mugwump.
- Odds jobs of great authors before they were published.
Also, you can still enter my 26th Birthday Giveaway by leaving a comment here or on any post until October 26th when I announce the winner of a $26 Amazon gift card. For more ways to enter click here.