Happy Sunday friends. I hope everyone is having the coziest weekend. If you want some internet time today here are some of my favorite new links. Enjoy!
- The best proposal I’ve ever seen.
- Harry Potter steps off the page and into real life.
- My new review of FANGIRL, by Rainbow Rowell on The Bookshelf. The book so nice I reviewed it twice.
- Giveaways for readers and writers on the Fearless Fifteeners.
- New short story by Nicole Krauss in New Republic.
- Books to read before they are made into movies this year.
- Speaking of movie adaptations, who is excited/scared to see the new ending Gillian Flynn is writing for the film version of “Gone Girl”.
- A really lovely Jane Austen bookmark.
- Outfits based on book covers.
- Reasons grammar really does matter.
- You know you’re a writer when …
Also, I’m going to ask for a favor. I am looking for the titles of young adult novels that either (1) are set or partially set on another planet, (2) involve dreaming as a central theme, or (3) are contemporary novels with light fantasy elements of story lines mixed in. Let me know if anything comes to mind. Thank you in advance.