- Downton Abbey themed Legos.
- Can you tell what is chocolate and what isn’t? If so, this might be the game show for you. For me it looks like a nightmare.
- How Girls is like Little Women.
- 16 Lessons for Beginning Writers
- What Fictional City Should You Live In?
- The Art of Presence by David Brooks. I might not agree with his politics, but I thought this was so beautiful and helpful.
- Margaret Atwood hanging out with Alice Munro #swoon
- How to build a fictional world.
- Should an author’s personal life influence whether your read their books? This is a question that I’ve been mulling over for a long time, and this week a debate arose on Book Riot. Here are the pro and con arguments. What do you think?
Also if you have any ideas for warm things to do in New York City send them my way.