Happy Sunday friends! What have you been up to this weekend? Has anyone been watching the Olympics? This week I started a job gallery sitting, which has been really great because I’m surrounded by art and I have lots of time to read, write … and to find these links for your perusal:
- An interesting perspective on J.K. Rowling’s Hermione/Ron/Harry revelation, and the full transcript from the interview (which makes Rowling’s remarks seem less incendiary).
- Young authors and young adult dystopian novels.
- A love letter to Toni Morrison.
- If you hate Lena Dunham, you might love Llewyn Davis: a case study in sexist double standards.
- What you’re actually paying for when you hire a freelance writer.
- Do you prefer American book covers or British book covers?
- Book themed candles
- People have been talking about adults reading children’s book, here is a list of 10 adult books for kids and teens to read.
- How writers can avoid extreme punctuation.
2 thoughts on “Links for a Lazy Sunday”
Thanks for the shout-out.
I looked at the covers comparison. Fascinating! I agreed most of the time.
I watched the Olympics yesterday, because I love the men’s ski jumping, snowboarding, and ice skating. There’s always some drama with the ice skating!
I watched the ice dancing yesterday and you are definitely right about the drama. If someone asked me to do half the things they do I would look at them like they were crazy.