I was tagged by Stefani at Caught Read Handed last week, but had to wait until I had a little time to search out gifs for all the books on her list. Honestly, I don’t often do these types of things, but this challenge looked so fun that I couldn’t resist. Here’s how the game works: The person who tags you gives you a list of ten books. Then you respond with one sentence and one gif to show how you feel about each book. Then you tag other people and leave a list of ten books for them.
I haven’t read all the books on Stefani’s list, but here is goes!
1. The Maze Runner, by James Dashner
Loved this book, but just wanted all the kids to be let out of the maze. The end shocked and shattered me.
2. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
This might not be my all time favorite book, but it’s hard to imagine a book more perfectly written than this one.
3. The Raven Cycle Books, by Maggie Stiefvater
I’ve been telling myself to start this series for years … but they are still on my TBR list.
4. It’s Kind of a Funny Story, by Ned Vizzini
This is the scene I remember most from the movie, but I should probably get around to reading the book.
5. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, by JK Rowling
So happy when Ginny and Harry got together, and so sad when … well, you know.
6. The Young Elites, by Marie Lu
Honestly, Legend was good but didn’t exactly float my boat … but I’m definitely willing to give this Marie Lu book a try.
7. The Walking Dead comics, by Robert Kirkman
I haven’t heard of these. Are these something I should be reading?
8. Lola and the Boy Next Door, by Stephanie Perkins
I am so addicted to all three Stephanie Perkins romances. Seriously, I think I’ve read Lola at least twenty times. I can recite the nail polish scene from memory, if anyone doubts me.
9. Allegiant, by Veronica Roth
I liked this book more than most, but I still totally understand why so many fans were upset with the way this series ended.
10. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
This is what I tell myself while I read this book, but it never works.
I’m tagging (but don’t participate if you don’t want to and do participate if you want to but I don’t tag you … I probably just thought you were busy):
- L. Marie, from The El Space
- Crystal, from Sunsets on Piers, Breakfast at Tiffanys
- Alyssa, from Book Club Babe
- Michelle, from The Writing Hufflepuff
- Jackie Lea Sommers
- Chrissi, from Chrissi Reads
- Katherine, from I Wish I Lived in a Library
- Kayla, from The Bookish Owl
I’d love to see gifs for these books:
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
- Unwind, by Neal Shusterman
- Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell
- Mockingjay, by Suzanne Collins
- Twilight, by Stephanie Meyers
- We Were Liars, by E. Lockhart
- Every Day, by David Levithan
- Paper Towns, by John Green
- Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine
- Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins
If you do participate, leave a link in the comments so I can see what meme’s you choose!