- Number one wish always is to get to write books and have other people read/like/buy books that I write.
- Have a room/apartment/house big enough for a library area. Oh and a library to fill it.
- Meet J. K. Rowling. Can you imagine?
- Have time to read every book I want to read. Like maybe an eighth day every week just for reading.
- Another book in Jenny Han’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before story. More Laura Jean please or maybe Kitty getting her own book!
- An unlimited supply of fancy notebooks and nice pens.
- The ability to time travel and meet Shakespeare and Jane Austen and F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- Calvin O’Keefe come to life to be my real live book boyfriend. Gilbert Blythe will also do.
- Isla Martin or Cather Avery come to life to be my real live book best friends.
- Unlimited wishes. Obviously.
Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting this weekly book meme!
6 thoughts on “Ten Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me”
2, 3, and 4 – YESSSSS.
Unlimited wishes. Obvi. 🙂
Ha I love number 10! 🙂 Great list!
#1: This is a goal, not a wish! You can do it!
#5: As long as there’s less Peter. Ugh what an awful love interest. John Ambrose FTW!
#7: I wouldn’t want to spend time with a huge alcoholic, but if Fitzgerald looks like Tom Hiddleston who played him in “Midnight in Paris,” then I might be persuaded!
#10: Such a cheater! JK 😉
My TTT: http://bookclubbabe.net/2015/10/20/top-ten-wishes-id-want-the-book-genie-to-grant-me/
Lol unlimited wishes. Smart.
I also said I wanted to meet JK Rowling. And unlimited wishes! Darn it! Why didn’t I think of that!
My TTT: https://teaandagoodread.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/top-ten-tuesday-ten-wishes-id-love-the-book-genie-to-grant-me/