Most of the websites I love are about books. That’s what I write about. It’s also largely what I read about. Seriously, I had to go deep into my Internet history to find some of these. But there are some exceptions. Here are some websites I love that aren’t about books. Because it’s okay to have more than one interest…I guess.
- Cup of Jo: Lifestyle blog that I’ve been obsessed with for years and years. I’ve loved watching this family change and grow. I check this almost every day, more than most things on the Internet.
- Appellation Mountain: Aside from loving books, I’ve been a name nut forever and this is my favorite baby name blog.
- Budget Bytes: Half of what I cook comes from this website.
- Green Wedding Shoes: I started looking at this blog when friends started getting married. Now that my sister is planning a wedding, I’m 100% hooked again. So magical!
- Hamilton Lottery: I enter every morning, but I’m pretty sure I’m never going to get to see this show.
- Humans of New York: I was hooked on this blog even before I moved to the city.
- Modern Love: I read a lot of the New York Times online, but this series is one that I almost never miss.
- Five Thirty Eight: This has been my favorite thing to check in on during the election this year.
- Brokelyn: Cheap things to do in Brooklyn … always of interest to me.
- Post Secret: I’ve been reading this one for a long time, but it still hooks me in.
9 thoughts on “Ten Websites I Love that Aren’t About Books”
Cup of Jo looks like a great blog!
It’s definitely my favorite. One of my favorite things about moving to NYC was that I’d been reading about it on her blog for years.
Oh I’m also convinced I will never win the Hamilton lottery but that doesn’t stop me from trying. I should really start reading Modern love more often, it’s adorable. Great List!
Never give up on the lottery … although maybe you should, because that might make my odds a teeny tiny bit better.
Ooh Budget Bytes looks right up my alley!
Cup of Jo is on my list, too! Great minds! Definitely going to check out budget bytes!
I love HoNY! Checking out Budget Bytes – thanks! 🙂 My TTT
Oh my gosh – that wedding blog. I mean, I’m not even remotely close to getting engaged (we do talk about it all the time though, so I figure that means I’m allowed to have a wedding Pinterest board :P) BUT I have been saving little ideas here and there. I WANT this wedding oh my gosh: http://greenweddingshoes.com/seaside-big-sur-wedding-katie-david/
Such a beautiful wedding! I seriously love this blog even though I’m nowhere near needing it (for myself!)