Hi friends! I feel like I’ve been neglecting this blog a bit. I have a blessed life, but juggling writing, revisions, teaching, blogging for BookRiot, planning my syllabus for the fall…this is boring. You get the point. I’m in over my head, and I’m so so so grateful for your patience and for everyone that’s still reading. While I queue up some good post for next week, here are some of my favorite, recent BookRiot articles. Hope you all are having beautiful ends to your summers – where does the time go?
- Genre Kryptonite: Characters Who Fall in Love by Writing Letters
- Buy, Borrow, Bypass: YA Novels About Reality TV
- As a Teacher I don’t Play Favorites, Except When Kids Love Harry Potter
- 4 YA Novels that Deal with Gentrification
- 100 Must-Read Books About Mothers and Motherhood
- 6 YA Novels About Grief and Mourning
More soon … I promise. xoxo