My least favorite thing about January is the snow (which is falling in copious amounts in NYC today). My most favorite thing about January is the ability to reflect on the year that has just passed. Bahhh six years of blogging! If there wasn’t the actual proof on this website, I don’t know if I’d believe it. Thank you to all the people who are still reading and the friends I’ve made on this blog that continue to support my writing journey like whoa. Here are my most read posts of the year:
- Most Popular Post: The Really Really Really Long Story of How I Got My Agent
- Most Popular Book Review: Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Most Popular Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Favorite Signs from the Women’s March
- Most Popular Author Interview: Betsy Cornwell
- Most Popular Reading Post: My Favorite Quotes from Everything, Everything
- Most Popular Writing Post: Query Letter Construction
- Most Popular Post About My Life: Thirty Days Until I Turn Thirty
To the year ahead! May there be more good books, good writing, and good friends to chat about both with. XO, friends and happy New Year.
2 thoughts on “Most Popular Posts of 2017”
How interesting to do this! 🙂 Fab post!