Hi friends! I’m not going to go into my specific reading goals from the year. Some I made, some I didn’t – I’m pretty sure I’m never going to read House of Mirth BTW. But overall, I’m proud of the reading I did this year. Even though I’m always going to want to do more. Without further adieu:
Total Books Read: 95
- Books by Women Authors: 81
- Books by PoC Authors: 30
- Books by LGBTQ Authors: 7
- Young Adult: 48
- Literary Fiction: 10
- Science Fiction: 3
- Horror: 1
- Thriller: 1
- Romance: 15
- Nonfiction: 13
- Poetry: 3
- Graphic Novel: 1
- Favorite Book(s): The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli & The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- Favorite Adult Fiction: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- Favorite Nonfiction: Hunger by Roxane Gay
- Favorite Romance Novel: The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean
- Favorite Book of Poetry: The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace
How did your reading in 2017 go? Got any ambitious goals for the year ahead?
3 thoughts on “My 2017 Reading Stats”
I’m going to try and save a £1 for every book I read. I’ve seen that about a bit and I like the idea! Good luck with your 2018 goals!
Oh, I’ve never heard of that. But that sounds so smart!
I’m reading “The hate u give”… I think it’s a masterpiece. A touching, profound story that teaches a lot!